Stetson hats boast high quality materials for lasting hat style. The Stetson Catera 5X fur cowboy hat features a brown leather hat band with brass concho accents. Stetson Comfort Sweat leather-look fabric sweatband with leather backing draws moisture away from your head. 4 1/4" pinch front crease hat crown with a 3 1/4" brim.
You can use this for special occasions, events, weddings, rodeos, traveling, and more.
CARE/MANTENIMIENTO: Despues de usar tu texana, le recomendamos:
Nunca dejarlo a dentro de los caros en tiempo de calor.
Agarrar por dentro
Nunca tocar con los dedos en la copa y ala
Usar esponjas, cepillos, y liquidos adecuados para la limpieza
Usar cepillo claro y otro cepillo para colores oscuros
FOR BEST LONG-TERM CARE
1. Never store your Stetson right side up on a flat surface. This could cause the brim to flatten. Store upside down on a clean surface or in a box
2. To remove surface dirt from a fur felt Stetson, use a soft brush starting at the left side of the hat and brushing counter-clockwise toward the back. Repeat.
3. Because heat and perspiration will shrink the sweatband, avoid exposure to stoves, radiators, lamps and car windows.
4. if your fur felt Stetson gets wet, turn down the leather sweatband and stand the hat on the sweatband to dry. Avoid resting the hat on its brim while wet.
5. To keep sweatband dry of perspiration and hairdressings, occasionally turn down the sweatband to dry when not being worn.
6. Clean water and grease spots on fur felt with baby powder or cornstarch.
7. Hold your Stetson at the brim, in front and back, when removing. Avoid handling the crown as much as possible.
Despite every effort to accurately duplicate each product's color when scanned to our website, actual colors may vary. Due to monitor and/or video card differences, subtle variations in color and surface texture may not be fully revealed.
Founded in 1865, Stetson was born from the spirit of the West and grew to become an American icon. John B. Stetson’s friendly gesture towards a wayward traveler on the new frontier gave birth to what is now known, the world over, as the “cowboy hat.” Ever since, Stetson has been a global leader in head wear, a trusted household name around the world, and has become standard equipment for rugged cowboys and western aficionados everywhere.
Stetson continues to create quality products that are built to last and have deep roots in the American tradition. We have a strong appreciation for objects that are made well and products that get better with age. We still craft our hats using much of the same techniques as old John B. did over 150 years ago – with an eye towards meeting the needs of the future generations of frontiersmen, pioneers, industrialists, and enthusiasts.